top of page
  • Admin

CRA presentation for International Students

International students, if you are a resident of Canada for income tax purposes, there are benefit and credit payments you could get!

Are you a resident of Canada for income tax purposes?

Some of the benefits and credits to which you may be eligible for are:

  • the Goods and Services Tax/Harmonized Sales Tax Credit

  • the Canada Workers Benefit

  • the tuition tax credit

  • the Disability tax credit,

  • the Canada child benefit, and

  • the Child disability benefit.

Join the Canada Revenue Agency’s International Students presentation on

Thursday, September 24

1 - 2 P.M.

Click on the below link to register:

344 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


Commenting has been turned off.
bottom of page